Friday, July 27, 2012

INSIDE THE RIVESIDE CITY COUNCIL


(Edited).


Riverside Ward 2 Andy Melendrez doesn't  love much Ward 3 Councilman and Mayoral candidate William Bailey. He  has always though that he has more experience than Bailey to be a Mayor, but Andy was eliminated in the June election. But you cannot predict anything in politics, because Andy is still debating if he endorses Ed Adkison or Bailey for Mayor in November. I am telling you, it is easy to become crazy following political movements and changes.
"Yes doctor, the more I am covering for my
publication the Riverside City Council affairs and future
elections, the more I am loosing my mind. I am becoming
crazy.


Paul Davis and Steve Adams are like water and oil: They work together, but don't mix. Did we forget that Davis passionately endorsed John Brandriff for Ward 7 against Adams?

The case of Mike Gardner is very intriguing. If Bailey wouldn't have run for Mayor, Gardner would have been the opponent of Adkison in November. Gardner was third in the June election. But here we go: Gardner is endorsing Bailey for Mayor. Please recommend me a good Psychiatrist.

Ward 5 and Ward 6 Council members Chris MacArthur and Nancy Hart are the two sweethearts in the Council. They get along with everybody. Life is too short, they said. Bailey, Adams and MacArthur talk friendly, but you can understand William's unhappiness knowing M.A and S.A. are endorsing Adkison. Who wouldn't be?

Paul Davis and wife May are very active. They are always busy like hell organizing events, fund raisings, and community meetings. Paul is very smart and has become very sharp as a Councilman, speaking out when is needed. He has a great future in politics.

Do you believe Mayor Loveridge and Ed Adkison have something in common?: Adkison is half Swedish. Both of his mom’s parents are from Sweden as Loveridge's.

Excuse me, I got to go, I do have an appointment with my Psychiatrist.


CLICK ON "OLDER POSTS" AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE PAGES, TO SEE THE NEXT ONES.

No comments: